In spite of complex economic conditions, corporate and foundation relations programs must continue to forge ahead and evolve to meet the needs of a growing organization. Development professionals are challenged like never before to creatively engage and support existing philanthropic relationships as well as expand corporate and foundation partnerships to advance their institutional missions.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe general principles of corporate fundraising, the primary mechanisms of corporate support, and best practices for managing corporate fundraising mechanisms.
- Identify strategies to research corporate giving and sponsorships, and identify the basic legal and tax issues relevant to corporate fundraising.
- Differentiate between family funds and family foundations, community foundations, and corporate foundations, including the role of each in the national and state foundation landscape.
- Explain a corporate social responsibility strategy (CSR).
- Delineate the typical foundation's operating model (grant cycles, budget allocations, board approvals) and the most critical research and targeting techniques.
- April 27, 2022
You will receive log-in details after registering for the course.
GCN Member: $95
Questions? Contact us at [email protected] or 678-916-3081.
April 27, 2022