Become a Nonprofit Member and:
- Connect with nonprofit peers, thought leaders, and philanthropic and community partners for strategic networking, knowledge sharing, and programming that keeps you informed.
- Participate in directing the sector’s advocacy role regarding public policies that protect sector impact and contribute to the economic success and quality of life in Georgia.
- Invest in your nonprofit’s talent and board through comprehensive learning & development programs, and content designed for staff at all stages of their career.
- Save money and time with an array of resources, tools, member discounts, and our board/staff member helpline.
- Raise and shape the sector’s profile with business, government, and philanthropy through research, public campaigns, direct collaboration, and solution-building.
- See full list of benefits below!
Benefits of Nonprofit Membership
Member-exclusive learning and networking sessions throughout the year, including:
- Expert insight into practice areas such as strategy, governance, resource development, and succession planning
- Best practices for specific administration challenges such as accounting, insurance, and investing led by GCN’s for-profit partner practitioners
- CEO Forums, bringing together nonprofit directors for frank, high-level, solution-driven discussions with experts and peers regarding pressing issues
Cost effective professional development through GCN’s Nonprofit University (NU), including:
- Discounted pricing for all NU classes, including up to $100 off certificate series
- The NU subscription, an optional add-on that allows the organization to reserve two seats in every core NU course (all held live online)
Regular opportunities to share your news, achievements, and thought leadership through:
- Our monthly Georgia Nonprofit NEWsletter
- Social media promotions
- Content contributor opportunities
Access to GCN’s popular monthly funding opportunities newsletter
Plus: 15% off all job postings on Work for Good, the national job board run by GCN exclusively for the nonprofit sector, and our state’s top nonprofit hiring and career resource.
Annual dues for Nonprofit Membership
Annual dues for Nonprofit Membership are based on the organization’s total expenses as reported on the organization’s IRS Form 990 and is exclusive to nonprofit organizations.
|Total Annual Expenses||Dues Level|
|$99,000 and Under||$145|
|$100,000 to $299,999||$290|
|$300,000 to $499,999||$345|
|$500,000 to $699,999||$405|
|$700,000 to $999,999||$460|
|$1,000,000 to $2,999,999||$520|
|$3,000,000 to $4,999,999||$635|
|$5,000,000 to $7,999,999||$750|
|$8,000,000 to $9,999,999||$925|
|$10,000,000 & Over||$1,100|