Did you know? There are 33,000 nonprofits in Georgia, with annual expenditures of over $72 billion. Let GCN’s Nonprofit Marketplace help you reach them!
GCN is Georgia’s largest association for nonprofits and a trusted source for information and recommendations. As a Marketplace partner, your business will be positioned as part of a small, curated list of nonprofit-friendly vendors.
Powerful Marketplace features help you connect to and convert nonprofit audiences to customers:
- Distinguish your company and offerings as nonprofit-focused and -friendly.
- Maximize your budget and time savings by leveraging our statewide market reach.
- Showcase your thought leadership and special offerings to targeted audiences.
- Connect actively with sector leaders at exclusive networking events.
- Receive active referrals from our member services team.
Space is limited: Choose a 12-month Marketplace partner plan that works for you and start leveraging the power of a Marketplace built just for nonprofits today! To take part or find out more, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Nonprofit sector market report provides an overview of the size and scope of the nonprofit sector in Georgia. Data is limited to the most current available 990 filings, which are aggregated to produce the report. Data includes information such as location, type, size, employee count, etc.
** Custom market data reports are limited to data available from the most current 990 tax returns. Data requests can be specified to include up to 4 data layers (for example: zip code, organizational type or NTEE code, total revenue, total employees). Note that GCN does not share email lists. Additional market reports are available for purchase separately.