Understanding data and evaluating impact are as critical in social media as in programs and fundraising. In this class you will learn to understand what you see in analytics dashboards, talk about social media impact with key internal and external stakeholders, and use analytics for making adjustments and informing decisions.
- Read and understand analytics dashboards.
- Identify the impact of social media engagement, including on campaigns.
- Apply lessons learned from analytics to make decisions.
- Department heads, team leaders, and other decision-makers in development/fundraising, marketing, or communications
- Managers, coordinators, and specialists in development/fundraising, marketing, or communications
- Any nonprofit professional responsible for online and digital communications
- Aspiring nonprofit marketers, communicators, fundraisers, or development officers
April Voris is co-founder and Chief Zealotry Officer at GRM. She takes a highly customized approach, and believes that the best marketing work is a multi-faceted, creative blend of all related touchpoints for a particular brand. April’s professional career began as a client services manager for renowned advertising agency Cole Henderson Drake, where she became Director of Client Services. She has been recognized for her creativity and client service locally, regionally, and nationally.
GRM is an Atlanta-based boutique social agency focused on brand/rebranding, digital and social media, content campaigns, and consumer qualitative research. Founded in 2007 with roots in hospitality and creative advertising, GRM’s passion is helping good companies succeed. GRM works with for-profit and nonprofit clients, and its team members are proud to serve on three nonprofit boards. A leader in maximizing referrals through campaigns and engagement – an approach they call “Zealotry Marketing” – GRM focuses on increasing following and donors, maximizing and integrating fundraising programs, staging brands to appeal to higher levels donors, and sustainable, recurring marketing and communications.
- December 3, 2021
You will receive log-in information after registering for the course.
Questions? Contact us at [email protected] or 678-916-3081.
December 3, 2021