Online, what you say is just as important as where and how. People’s expectations shift depending on the social media platform: Each has its own particular culture around receiving and engaging with information. To optimize your social media plans, this course covers the respective best practices of the most prominent outlets—Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram—including tips for timing and frequency, making and managing connections, and content.
At the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Describe the primary audiences for Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Deploy best practices for content and engagement through Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Engage with, or avoid, trending topics.
- Use hashtags, mentions, and acronyms effectively.
- Department heads, team leaders, and other decision-makers in development/fundraising, marketing, or communications
- Managers, coordinators, and specialists in development/fundraising, marketing, or communications
- Any nonprofit professional responsible for online and digital communications
- Aspiring nonprofit marketers, communicators, fundraisers, or development officers
- October 18, 2019
Georgia Center for Nonprofits
100 Peachtree Street NW
Atlanta, GA 30303
Questions? Contact us at nu[email protected] or 678-916-3081.
October 18, 2019
Thanks to the generous support of The Wells Fargo Foundation, GCN offers a limited number of partial scholarships for staff and board members of eligible organizations to attend Nonprofit University. Learn more