- Theories of change for programs
- Understanding the community you serve, including defining audiences
- Introduction to asset-based community development
- Explain the purpose of a theory of change.
- Create an elevator speech to describe your program and its purpose.
- Demonstrate how your program responds to trends, expressed interests, and identified opportunities in the community you serve.
- Identify asset-based approaches to engaging targeted audiences
- Nonprofit Program Management Essentials: program coordinators and managers with less than five years of experience in program management, and oversight of one program with one or two funding sources and a small team (typically fewer than five staff and volunteers)
- Advanced Nonprofit Program Management: senior program managers, program directors, and VPs with oversight for a portfolio of programs or a large/complex program with multiple, diverse funding sources, and supervisory responsibility for a larger team
This course is part of both tracks.
- April 4, 2019
- October 31, 2019
Georgia Center for Nonprofits
100 Peachtree Street NW
Atlanta, GA 30303
GCN Member: $150
Questions? Contact us at [email protected] or 678-916-3081.
April 4, 2019
October 31, 2019