Effective marketing and communication strategies are increasingly more important as nonprofit organizations strive to prove their relevance and garner public support. Developing a strong brand and image can effectively communicate and position the organization's message firmly with potential donors and community stakeholders. Participants will learn the components of successful marketing; the complexities of brand management; and an effective marketing mix, including digital marketing.
This course was formerly numbered as NPO 220. It has been changed to better reflect the content level and intended audience.
- Define the core of an organization’s brand.
- Describe the components of an integrated marketing plan.
- Develop an effective campaign message.
Develop a marketing and communications plan.
Marketing and Communications
- Target markets for nonprofits
- Plan development
- Enhancing reputation and visibility
- Streamlining and coordinating communications
- Brand Definition
- Mission and brand alignment
- Appealing to multiple stakeholders
- Owned, earned, shared, and paid
- Digital marketing for today's nonprofit
- February 1, 2022
You will log-in information after registering for the course.
Questions? Contact us at [email protected] or 678-916-3081.
February 1, 2022