This course will provide deep dive into the options and best practices in available platforms and tools for managing marketing and communications. You will examine systems for managing social media, e-newsletter development and distribution, website hosting, blog hosting, and contacts management. For each category you will discuss top recommendations that consider various budget sizes, staffing, and marketing and communications goals.
This course was formerly numbered as MKT 230. It has been changed to better reflect the content level and intended audience.
- Give examples of different types of management and hosting tools.
- Identify appropriate options for management and hosting tools for your organization to consider.
- Compare options for various management and hosting tools.
- "Marketers by default," such as development staff, program managers/directors, and volunteer coordinators/managers, who handle marketing as part, but not the primary focus, of their responsibilities
- Marketing or communications staff
- Individuals outside of marketing looking at a transition to marketing or an expansion of their duties to include marketing
Fee Freeman is a bold and creative storyteller and communications strategist with a decade of experience in nonprofits, policy, and political communication. She is the Founder and Principal Consultant at Fee Freeman Consulting LLC, where she offers tailored staff training and custom storytelling services to help nonprofits tell ethical and engaging stories that raise money, build community, and inspire people to action. Read more.
- February 9, 2022
You will receive log-in information after registering for the course.
Questions? Contact us at [email protected] or 678-916-3081.
February 9, 2022