- Does seeing all the numbers on a financial statement make your eyes glaze over?
- Do you dread when your supervisor asks for budgets, estimates, and projections?
- Do you pick up your phone and Google when someone mentions “cash flow,” “statement of activities,” or “balance sheet”?
What you will learn:
- How to read and use a Statement of Cash Position, Statement of Activities, or a Balance Sheet and Income Statement to uncover the information you need to run a program.
- How to clearly identify your restricted and unrestricted funding.
- How to create a program-based budget.
- How to understand cash flow projections and your cash position each month.
- All about reserves, and how to build them over time.
- December 5, 2018
Georgia Center for Nonprofits
100 Peachtree Street NW, 18th Floor
Atlanta GA 30303
Did You Know?
We offer tailored training for your team.
Nonprofit University can be your source for customized training as well as delivery of our programs on site at your location.