Your asks to donors must take the form of a persuasive case demonstrating the benefits of supporting your cause that also considers each donor's particular interests and motivations. You must consider what drives the donor, whether emotional investment in your work, personal connection to your organization, calculated support for your outcomes and impact, or a combination of factors.
In this course you will learn how to craft appealing messages that convey specific value, and how to answer questions, and how to overcome objections by preparing multiple giving opportunities in advance. You will also discuss how to cultivate relationships with prospects in the first place, using your networks and ambassadors to meet the right people in the right places at the right times. Attendees will actively create, refine and perfect their capital campaign elevator pitches and role play common face-to-face cultivation and direct solicitation situations.
By the end of this course, you will be able to…
- Establish your capital campaign major gift threshold and identify highest priority prospects.
- Create and execute individualized donor cultivation plans.
- Perform face-to-face donor cultivation and solicitation activities using strategies that help overcome objections.
- Executive Directors /CEOs
- Development Directors/Officers/VPs
- Other Development support staff
- Board finance, fundraising, facilities, and capital-campaign committee chairs
- July 20, 2021
You will receive login information after registering for the course.
Questions? Contact us at [email protected] or 678-916-3081.
July 20, 2021