Prospect research is a technique used by development teams to learn more about the personal backgrounds, giving histories, wealth indicators, and philanthropic motivations of potential donors. Learn how to evaluate a prospect’s capacity to give and their affinity for your organization, and better understand the various communication vehicles necessary to share campaign progress and recognize donors appropriately throughout your campaign.
By the end of this course, you will be able to…
- Conduct prospect screening in relation to the unique needs of a capital campaign.
- Use affinity groups as building blocks of your donor research and outreach.
- Use donor segmentation to plan differentiated communications, cultivation and recognition strategies that provide a personalized experience for prospects.
- Executive Directors /CEOs
- Development Directors/Officers/VPs
- Other Development support staff
- Board finance, fundraising, facilities, and capital-campaign committee chairs
- July 16, 2021
You will receive login information after registering for the course.
Questions? Contact us at [email protected] or 678-916-3081.