Now that you know why your constituents give, what makes messages impactful, and how to maximize the end of the year for individual giving, you are ready to build an annual giving plan. An intentional plan allows you stay ahead of trends and to engage donors through a full array of fundraising channels (digital, traditional, in-person).
Participants will develop an annual giving plan to engage donors throughout the year.
- Building annual giving plans
- Understanding resources and capacity, and recognizing potential efficiencies
Implementing plans for success
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Develop a 12-month plan for an annual giving campaign.
- Create a campaign scorecard, and compare scorecards year-to-year.
Identify campaign roles and responsibilities across staff, board, and volunteers.
Team members who engage with fundraising, especially from individuals:
- Fundraising and development staff
- Marketing/communications staff
- Senior leadership
- Board members, especially serving on fundraising committees