Now that you know why your constituents give, what makes messages impactful, and how to maximize the end of the year for individual giving, you are ready to build an annual giving plan. An intentional plan allows you stay ahead of trends and to engage donors through a full array of fundraising channels (digital, traditional, in-person).
Participants will develop an annual giving plan to engage donors throughout the year.
March 17 Class: Due to COVID-19 safety precautions, this class will be offered online via Zoom. Registrants will be emailed the day before their class with detailed instructions and the Zoom meeting link. Please note the time for the Zoom classes will be provided in the email.
GCN is actively monitoring information from the CDC and health department and we understand that the situation is fluid, so we plan to be in contact with any changes.
- Building annual giving plans
- Understanding resources and capacity, and recognizing potential efficiencies
Implementing plans for success
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Develop a 12-month plan for an annual giving campaign.
- Create a campaign scorecard, and compare scorecards year-to-year.
Identify campaign roles and responsibilities across staff, board, and volunteers.
Team members who engage with fundraising, especially from individuals:
- Fundraising and development staff
- Marketing/communications staff
- Senior leadership
- Board members, especially serving on fundraising committees
- March 17, 2020 (online via Zoom)
- October 2, 2020
Georgia Center for Nonprofits
100 Peachtree Street NW
Atlanta, GA 30303
Questions? Contact us at [email protected] or 678-916-3081.
March 17, 2020
Due to COVID-19 safety precautions, this class will be offered online via Zoom. Registrants will be emailed the day before their class with detailed instructions and the Zoom meeting link.
October 2, 2020