Effective marketing and communication strategies are increasingly more important as nonprofit organizations strive to prove their relevance and garner public support. Developing a strong brand and image can effectively communicate and position the organizations message firmly with potential donors and community stakeholders. Participants will learn the components of successful marketing; the complexities of brand management; and an effective marketing mix, including digital marketing.
At the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Develop a marketing and communications plan.
- Define an organizational brand.
Describe the components of a marketing mix.
Marketing and Communications
- Target markets for nonprofits
- Plan development
- Enhancing reputation and visibility
- Streamlining and coordinating communications
- Brand Definition
- Mission and brand alignment
- Appealing to multiple stakeholders
- Owned, earned, shared, and paid
- Digital marketing for today's nonprofit
- January 23, 2020
- September 15, 2020
Georgia Center for Nonprofits
100 Peachtree Street NW
Atlanta, GA 30303
Questions? Contact us at [email protected] or 678-916-3081.
January 23, 2020
September 15, 2020