This course will provide deep dive into the options and best practices in available platforms and tools for managing marketing and communications. You will examine systems for managing social media, e-newsletter development and distribution, website hosting, blog hosting, and contacts management. For each category you will discuss top recommendations that consider various budget sizes, staffing, and marketing and communications goals.
- Give examples of different types of management and hosting tools.
- Identify appropriate options for management and hosting tools for your organization to consider.
- Compare options for various management and hosting tools.
- "Marketers by default," such as development staff, program managers/directors, and volunteer coordinators/managers, who handle marketing as part, but not the primary focus, of their responsibilities
- Marketing or communications staff
- Individuals outside of marketing looking at a transition to marketing or an expansion of their duties to include marketing
- April 27, 2021
You will receive log-in information after registering for the course.
Questions? Contact us at [email protected] or 678-916-3081.
April 27, 2021