This course will provide deep dive into the options and best practices in available platforms and tools for managing marketing and communications. You will examine systems for managing social media, e-newsletter development and distribution, website hosting, blog hosting, and contacts management. For each category you will discuss top recommendations that consider various budget sizes, staffing, and marketing and communications goals.
By the end of this course, you will be able to…
- Give examples of different types of management and hosting tools.
- Identify appropriate options for management and hosting tools for your organization to consider.
- Compare options for various management and hosting tools.
- "Marketers by default," such as development staff, program managers/directors, and volunteer coordinators/managers, who handle marketing as part, but not the primary focus, of their responsibilities
- Marketing or communications staff
- Individuals outside of marketing looking at a transition to marketing or an expansion of their duties to include marketing
- February 13, 2019
Georgia Center for Nonprofits
100 Peachtree Street NW
Atlanta, GA 30303
February 13, 2019