As more thought is given to the prospect of functioning remotely, for near-term necessity and long-term readiness, a key area to consider is your accounting function – an area that makes as much sense in terms of effieciency as it does interms of diasaster planning.
In this free session, experts in nonprofit accounting from Chazin & Company will present the whys and hows, including a review of online tools to help you set up a remote accounting “shop,” what to consider, and what to know in terms of best practices and official regulations.
Topics to be covered:
- The benefits of a remote accounting function
- Key questions to consider for A/R, A/P, payroll, system access, and document storage
- Cloud-based vs. remote-desktop access accounting systems
- Choosing an accounting system
- Applications to improve efficiency
- Best practices and compliance in a remote environment
May 20, 2020
3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
The webinar link will be in your registration confirmation email.