Board recruiting is always challenging, and COVID has made it more so.
An important ongoing process for all nonprofit organizations, board recruiting in this moment poses some new questions:
- What are the best practices for recruitment?
- How do we apply a skills gap analysis in the virtual world?
- Is now the time to add new board members?
- How much is your governance committee able to do?
- How much should you be intervening to make sure you get the best candidates?
- How has your board changed, and how have your expectations of them changed?
- How do you find the right people for your board when board members may seem disengaged due to COVID?
Join your CEO-level peers to discuss these questions in a confidential environment, and prep for your next round of board recruitment efforts.
This event is exlusively for EDs and CEOs of GCN member nonprofits.
November 17, 2020
10:00 am - 12:00 pm EST
You will receive log-in information after registering for the event.