GA Gives Help Desk | I Applied. Now What?
(Note: If you successfully registered for Georgia Gives Day previously, you do not need to complete the registration process again.)
HERE'S WHAT TO DO NEXT:
1) Application sent: Once you've completed the initial application/registration form, Click & Pledge and merchant bank TransFirst will review the information.
2) Sign Merchant Account Agreement: TransFirst will contact you (Monday - Friday) for any additional information. Then they will send the Merchant Account Agreement to be executed via eSignature.
(Note: If you do not receive an email from TransFirst within 24 hours, please check your SPAM folder. If still no email is received, complete a customer service ticket with Click & Pledge.)
3) Wait two to three business days: Once the Merchant Account Agreement has been signed, please allow two to three business days for the merchant account to be approved.
4) Click & Pledge Account Activation: Click & Pledge will send a "Welcome" email notifying you that your Click & Pledge account is ready to use and will include instructions on getting started.
5) Georgia Gives Profile Activation: Your organization’s profile page will be uploaded on the Georgia Gives Day website. You will receive an email confirmation and instructions on how to customize your profile page. This includes uploading a video, sharing your organizations mission, and highlighting the areas of need.