7 Pro Tips to Get Your Georgia Gives Day Campaign Underway
With Georgia Gives Day just 3 months away, here’s a checklist to jumpstart your campaign planning! Join us for our fourth annual "flashmob of giving" on November 12th, and take full advantage of this unique opportunity to activate your nonprofit’s cause champions and connect with new donors.
Last year, close to 18,000 donations were made, and 1 in 10 came from Georgians who had never before given money to a nonprofit. In a single day, participating nonprofits across the state raised $2.3 million, bringing the grand total brought in by Georgia Gives to more than $5 million!
Not registered yet?
Visit GAgives.org, sign up your nonprofit today, and start taking advantage of our free online fundraising tools and training opportunities. (The deadline is October 1st.)
Participated in years past?
You’re already registered for Georgia Gives Day 2015. Just follow our seven-point checklist!
1. ADD November 12, 2015 to all of your organization’s calendars.
2. ASSEMBLE your Gives Day team and designate a campaign leader.
3. SET a fundraising goal for a specific project or need.
4. BUILD OUT a compelling GA Gives Day profile on GAgives.org.
5. JOIN the community conversation on our GA Gives Facebook and Twitter, and join our Facebook group for peer sharing and support.
6. EXPLORE our gateway to the full range of Gives Day support resources—from FAQs to on-demand webinars, articles, our nonprofit toolkit, countdown checklist, and more. Learn more
7. SIGN UP to stay in the loop regarding upcoming training events and webinars, our 2015 campaign plans, and prize opportunities. Subscribe here
If you’re ready to plan ahead, check out our Georgia Gives Day checklist that can be easily found on gagivesday.org.